Quick start with Smart-Clip2
To get started with Smart-Clip2 please follow these 2 easy steps: connect and activate.
Connect Smart-Clip2 to PC USB port
- Perform first Card/Box update:
After performing these steps you can use the software
Smart-Clip2 Activation/Update Procedure
- Install Smart-Clip2 Software
- Install card reader drivers (also available at your local PC in the Program Files\GsmServer\Smart-Clip2 updater\drivers\ folder)
- Connect* Smart-Clip2 to PC
- Launch Smart-Clip2 software
- Go to "Smart-Clip2" bookmark
- Press "Update S-Card firmware" button and perform update procedure
- Message "Processing..." informs that update procedure is in progress
- After the operation is completed, Smart-Clip2 will be updated and ready for work
* Smart-Clip2: connect the box directly to the motherboard USB port, avoiding USB HUB connection using USB A to B cable (that is in the box package).
Use Flash File Area
In order to download files from Boot-Loader v2.0 portal, you have to perform these few easy steps after Smart-Clip2 registration:
- Download and install Boot-Loader Download Manager
- Connect Smart-Clip2 to PC (depending on the device you have)
- Launch Boot-Loader Download Manager. When prompted, enter your Boot-Loader v2.0 login and password.
If download manager is already open, select Settings: Devices in the top menu
- Download manager will scan connected devices and pop-up a dialog box
- Follow Register link to register your device.
If device is already registered, click Next button
- Go to My Account: Device Accounts section to check your device's status and download allowance
If you're allowed, you can follow to Smart-Clip2 category and start downloading files