Smart-Clip2 Software v.1.38.04
HiSilicon Kirin 990 and Kirin 990 5G connected!
- Added support for Huawei devices based on latest HiSilicon Kirin 990 and HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G CPUs.
Supported Huawei devices based HiSilicon Kirin 990 / Kirin 990 5G:
- Direct network unlock
- Remove Huawei ID
- REMOVE FRP (if available on the device)
- Read / Write OEM INFO
- Get full device info
- Load Fastboot / Backdoor open
- Write original Huawei board (factory) flash files in *.xml format
- Flash in Upgrade or Fastboot mode
- Enable Downgrade / Change firmware
- Repair and Change Vendor / Country / Model
- Software testpoint ON/OFF
Significantly improved Software Testpoint feature:
- Honor Play 4 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Mate Xs
- Honor V30 Pro
- Honor View 30
- MatePad Pro
- MatePad Pro 5G
- MatePad 10.8 4g
- Mate 30 RS
- Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Mate 30
- Mate 30 Pro
- MatePad Pro
- Nova 6 5G
- Nova 6
- P40 Pro+ / P40 Pro / P40
Flashing of Huawei devices via Fastboot mode operation was significantly improved.
- This solution that was firstly presented to the market by our team, now supports more Huawei phones without disassembling
- Devices with latest Android versions are supported, including Android 10.1 and higher
- This feature is supported by all the existing firmwares. We do not recommend performing this procedure on devices that run on CPUs not currently supported by Smart-Clip2.
- Before performing any kind of operation, make sure that your device battery is at least 50% charged.
Download Smart-Clip2 Software v.1.38.04